Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

SO. FUCKING. FUNNY.

Your best work so far man, really.. i love the exaggerated facial expressions and stuff

The Hard Way The Hard Way

Haha cool

..but a bit short. I know that's the point of a 'short', but i think the beauty of the Cyanide and Happiness webcomics is that you can look at loads at a time.

Make one animation with loads of little shorts!!

Family Guy SUCKS!! Family Guy SUCKS!!

Hmmm..

I'm not even sure this should be on NG, considering there is NO ANIMATION OR ARTWORK WHATSOEVER, and the main voice talent lies in a badly-recorded Microsoft Sam that I could barely understand, even though I've seen the episode that you placed into your caps-overloaded commaless firing line...

Seriously, though, I personally like Family Guy and it's gonna take a lot more than that to tell me it's not funny. If you want to parody/nail/take piss out of anything, put some effort in and fucking ANIMATE IT!

Or maybe you want to leave the extent of your witty mick-take to 'FAMILY GUY FUCKING SUCKS FUCK YOU' and expect the reviews to unanimously say '5/5 10/10, great concept, smooth animation and the voice acting was spot-on' because they won't if you keep spewing this bollocks. My opinion of this is roughly the same as your opinion of Family Guy. I gave you 1 on this review because this managed to not get blammed to oblivion.

Heil responds:

tl;dr

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Spot-on

Brilliant.. loved the witch bit...'But she's SOOO COOOL!' My friend does that it's soo annoying!

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

Very funny

..but the animation needs a lot of work.. try doing more keyframe stuff and don't use choppy tweens! Also, is that the noob-ominous 12 FPS you're using!?!

Minus that, veryvery good - speaking as a L4D player the humour was spot on! Especially the molotov bit!

Also, majorly up the sound quality in Publish Settings... it'll slow down load time, but the quality 'atmosphere' of the entire piece will improve - like Left4Speed!

Great work, well done!

johnathan-wrathborne responds:

Actually the framerate is 20FPS. You're using a MAC arent you?

"Vanity" "Vanity"

Nice

..although could be extended for extra gags - core concept was all there but maybe a bit more fbf animation? Other than that, really gooood!

-Finding Emo- -Finding Emo-

Dear lord..

It was like a worse version of Disaster Movie with weaker characters: it was based on something funny to take the piss out of, but you just deviated too much from the core joke which was not that funny in itself! Plus the animation was too tweeny and shite and you sound like a three year old trying to do a voiceover for a movie trailer. The only thing that made me laugh was the Dreamworks guy , and even that was cringeworthy...

Overall: Practice more on SMOOTH TWEENING, LIP SYNCING and FRAME ANIMATION for a LONG time ---- maybe by then your voice will have broken!

Munch's War Munch's War

Reelly goood.

I disagree with mad max and shadoww.. this has got the same kind of feel as Don Hertzfelt's Rejected (youtube), or the Now Show (british), and the humour was spot on in most places. If anything, it could have been longer. Also loved the englishness of it!!

poke'awesome poke'awesome

Good, could have been a LOT better

I think the plot, jokes and everything else had the potential to be REEALY GOOD, but the lipsyncing and general choppy tweens was way below the standard of the rest of the movie. Still, what can I say, it scored better than my awesome animation! Perhaps we could collaborate somehow?

Horsenwelles responds:

not a bad idea.....

pm me with an idea to collab on

and over standard manual effort :D

(it means great job)

GunsoftheAwesome Trailer GunsoftheAwesome Trailer

Question!

That was really good, but doesn't it say in the rules that you're not allowed to submit trailers to other things... correct me i'm wrong. Otherwise, i'll change it to 9/10! =]